As well as completed works of sculpture I offer a number of professional services to artists and companies requiring specialist creative and technical support.
These services are intended to provide a link between creative practitioners, technical specialists and business and educational institutions to help to facilitate effective creative partnerships.
- Advice on the fabrication and installation of work including specific advice on materials and processes
- Technical design of mechanical and structural elements of sculpture such as load bearing structures and moving parts
- Liaison with technical specialists such as landscape architects, manufacturing industry and structural engineers.
- Production of technical drawings, models and technical documentation
- Production of moulds, jigs, special tooling and finished work.
- Design and delivery of technical and creative workshops for education and business.
- Fabrication in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and copper
- TIG, MIG and MMA welding
- Roll bending
- Plasma cutting
- Soldering and brazing
- Mold and pattern making in traditional and modern materials
- Design and manufacture of jigs, fixtures, tooling and armatures.
- Theatrical sets, pops and effects
- Architectural features
- Public sculpture and installation
- Garden features